Fwd: [Air-l] Databases of ICT texts?

Lauren M. Squires lauren.squires at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 13 16:40:17 UTC 2006

Anyone know of anything? I'd love to know too.

LS

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ylva Hard af Segerstad <ylva at ling.gu.se>
Date: Feb 13, 2006 7:04 AM
Subject: [Air-l] Databases of ICT texts?
To: air-l at listserv.aoir.org

Hi all!

Does anyone of you know of databases of tagged CMC (or ICT or whatever
we call it now...) texts written by children aged, say, 5-18? I'm
applying for a research grant and need to have a clue whether there are
similar databases for languages other than Swedish?!

Actually, I'd be grateful to know whether there are any databases of
ICT texts at all that are tagged and available in any form?!

All the best!

Ylva H
---------------------------
Ylva Hard af Segerstad , PhD.