Fwd: [Air-l] Databases of ICT texts?

joshua raclaw Joshua.Raclaw at COLORADO.EDU
Tue Feb 14 20:11:01 UTC 2006

Hi Ylva,

Would you mind sharing a bit about your research proposal (whether you're
trying to obtain funds to create a corpus, and if so, what mediums of CMC it
would work with, what speaker demographics, etc.)?  I was talking with a few
of my colleagues over the winter break how convenient a tagged corpus of
internet discourse would be, and we were considering the logistics of such an
undertaking - as far as we knew, no such data in English had ever been
compiled.

Thanks!

All best,

Joshua