Odp: Corpora: Parallel corpus

Tadeusz Piotrowski tadpiotr at ii.uni.wroc.pl
Tue Dec 19 09:42:07 UTC 2000

There are more recent (than the Bible) parallel corpora on the TELRI CD-ROM.
We also used free manuals for LINUX. They are certainly in Polish. They are
not unproblematic (these may be translations of older versions, difficult to
track now).
Regards

Tadeusz Piotrowski
                                              mailing address
Department of English
Opole University                    Chrobrego 20
Oleska 48                              PL-55-020 Zorawina (Zórawina)
Opole
POLAND
              phone/fax (+48)71-3165847
              mobile (+48)607159263