Corpora: French software for linguistic analysis

kmatsum at tooyoo.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp kmatsum at tooyoo.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed May 17 10:12:05 UTC 2000

> Cordial 6 universités is by far the best publicly available
> tagger/lemmatizer for French. I use it myself extensively for large
> projects, and the results are amazingly good.
>
> Jean Véronis
> http://www.up.univ-mrs.fr/~veronis

Does "publicly available" mean "free for academic use"?

I am interested in lemmatizers for educational purposes,
i.e., to inform the students attending my corpus linuistics
class.

Thanks.

Kazuto Matsumura

     Kazuto MATSUMURA (kmatsum at tooyoo.L.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
     Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
     University of Tokyo
     Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, TOKYO 113-0033   JAPAN
     tel. +81-3-5841-2675; fax +81-3-5800-3740
     home page: http://www.tooyoo.L.u-tokyo.ac.jp/macumura.html
                http://plaza3.mbn.or.jp/~kmatsum/ (in Japanese)