Corpora: parallel corpora

Hatem Ghorbel Hatem.ghorbel at epfl.ch
Thu Nov 2 12:51:36 UTC 2000

I am searching for inter or intra-lingual parallel corpora . I am not
interested in copora where we can find exact and regular translation
(word by word) like the case of multilingual manuals, but seraching for
documents representing very irregular and elaborated translation, or
even documents written in different versions but keeping always the same
content.

        ____/  __  /  ____/  /            Hatem Ghorbel, Research Assistant
       /      /   /  /      /             MEDIA Research Group - DI-LITH
      ____/  ____/  ____/  /              Theoretical Computer Science Lab.
     /      /      /      /               mailto:hatem.ghorbel at epfl.ch
    ____/ _/     _/      ____/            http://lithwww.epfl.ch/~ghorbel
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology     Voice: (+41 21) 693 42 43
IN Ecublens, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland   Fax:   (+41 21) 693 52 78