Corpora: Automatic word categorisation

Markus Schulze max at linguistik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Nov 13 11:19:41 UTC 2000

    K> Dear list members, I am working on a dissertation in corpus
    K> lingusitics and my primary field of research is automatic word
    K> categorisation and classification. I have conducted a search
    K> for other works in this field. I am aware of the works by John
    K> Hughes and Steven Finch as well as those of H. Schutze. Do You
    K> know about others interested in the same area? Any references
    K> would be appreciated.

Dear Klas,

at the following URL you will find the key data of DMM - a system for
morphological analysis (lemmatisation, categorisation, segmentation)
of the German language:

http://www.linguistik.uni-erlangen.de/~orlorenz/DMM/DMM.en.html

This page also contains a link to an interactive demo of the system
and an link to the full documentation (german only).

Best Regards
Markus Schulze

       Dept. f. Computational Linguistics
        	 Markus Schulze