Corpora: speech acts and Brill's algorithm

Torbjörn Lager lager at ling.gu.se
Wed Apr 3 18:11:12 UTC 2002

The distribution of my µ-TBL system contains an example of how to train
a dialogue act tagger using the approach pioneered by Samuel et al. The
relevant URL is http://www.ling.gu.se/~lager/mutbl.html. There is also a
short paper on this theme here:
http://www.ling.gu.se/~lager/Mutbl/Papers/da_ssomc.ps

Cheers,