Corpora: Wordsmith question

Tadeusz Piotrowski tadpiotr at plusnet.pl
Thu Apr 4 11:08:14 UTC 2002

In the Windows environment there are a number of applications that allow
one to compare lists. There is a diff one for Windows, and there is the
file compare (fc) utility (far more versatile in Win NT and later).
There are also some tools inside other applications. I can recommend
Windows Commander (a sort of shell), which is very clear in showing what
the difference is, TextPad also shows you the differences. You can even
use Word, or a comparable word-editing package, to compare two texts,
including lists.
Tadeusz Piotrowski