Corpora: ESSLLI2003 topic suggestions

Ivana Kruijff-Korbayova korbay at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Tue Jun 11 08:45:53 UTC 2002

Hi all,

as Karen suggested,

> 3) It would help to think about topic suggestions if we could see what
> has been done the last 2 years say - are there web page pointers to
> the courses and workshops for, say 2001 and 2002 ?

The links to this-year as well as previous ESSLLIs are (to
be) available at

http://www.esslli.org/

Under these links you'll find the lists of courses and
workshops at each of the ESSLLIs.
Where (still) available, also links to the respective local
ESSLLI websites are provided.

You will see that up to 2000, there were more courses in
more sections (in particular, the programme included also
"pure" sections for Logic, for Language and for
Computation). The decision to concentrate on the
intersections between fields was motivated by the desire to
strengthen the interdisciplinary character of ESSLLI, which
has anyway been its string point.

Best,
Ivana

--
Dr. ing. Ivana Kruijff-Korbayova
Computerlinguistik, Universitaet des Saarlandes,