[Corpora-List] Transformation-Based Learning Bibliography

Torbjörn Lager lager at ling.gu.se
Sun May 25 20:09:18 UTC 2003

Hi All,

For a couple of years now, I've been compiling a bibliography of papers
about the theory, use and implementation of Transformation-Based
Learning (a machine learning method, invented by Eric Brill, which have
been used to learn rules for many natural language processing tasks).

The relevant URL is:

   http://www.ling.gu.se/~lager/Mutbl/bibliography.html

I'd like to keep the bibliography up-to-date, so if you can suggest
corrections and additions, please mail them directly to me, and I see to
it that they get included.

Thanks,
Torbjörn Lager