[Corpora-List] Learner Corpora

Mª Belén Díez Bedmar belendb at ujaen.es
Wed Apr 28 10:49:33 UTC 2004

Dear all,

my name is Belen Diez and I am a research student at the University of
Jaen, Spain. I'm currently doing research on written learner corpora,
that is, written corpora of students of English as a second or foreign
language.

As I would like to add a list with relevant information of the learner
corpora that have been compiled or are in the process, I would
appreciate if you could email me with the main features of the learner
corpora you are working with (either big or 'home-made' ones).

Thank you all beforehand,

Belen Diez
Department of English Philology
University of Jaen