[Corpora-List] Semcor and the red badge of courage

Christopher Kermorvant kermorva at univ-st-etienne.fr
Fri Jan 30 18:07:02 UTC 2004

On the senseval web site, about Semcor,  one can read :

SemCor. 23,346 lemmas, 234,113 instances. Inventory: WordNet 1.6, 1.7,
1.7.1, 2.0. Text sources: 80% Brown corpus, 20% a novel, The Red Badge
of Courage.

But I can not  find the part of this corpus which corresponds to the
novel " The red badge of courage". All the files in the corpus are
named br-* , refering to the Brown corpus I suppose.

Is this novel really part of the corpus ? In this case, in which file
can I find it ?

Thank you for your help,

C. Kermorvant

--
EURISE - Faculté des Sciences - Université Jean Monnet - Saint-Etienne.