[Corpora-List] TERM EXTRACTION TOOLS

Le An Ha L.A.Ha at wlv.ac.uk
Thu Nov 11 09:04:37 UTC 2004

Dear Lebron,

Here at Wolverhampton University we have an online computer-aided
terminology processing tool prototype, which take a corpus and a domain
specific glossary as inputs, and will produce:

1) A list of term

2) Term concordances

3) Relations among terms (by relations I mean domain-specific relations)

4) Graphical representations of those relations

5) Summary of term concordances (experimental)

All of these outputs can be accessed using internet- web browser.

At current state, not everything can be run automatically, so if you can
send me your corpus and glossary, I will run the system, and give you back
the web address which you can use to access these results.

Best.

Le An Ha

Researcher

Research group in Computational Linguistics

University of Wolverhampton

Stafford Street

Wolverhampton UK

WV1 1SB,