[Corpora-List] TERM EXTRACTION TOOLS

Constantin Orasan C.Orasan at wlv.ac.uk
Thu Nov 11 12:06:58 UTC 2004

Dear Lebron Letchev,

If you are also interested in single word terms you can use our
term-based summarisation to see the top twenty terms selected by
different term weighting measures.

We have two demos available at:
http://www.clg.wlv.ac.uk/projects/CAST/demos.php
The first one runs the system on a text with one sent of parameters,
whilst the second one allows you to select two sets of parameters and
compare their results.

If you want to investigate the top 20 terms make sure you select the
"Show terms" option.

Regards,

Constantin

--