[Corpora-List] Interlingual Machine Translation Systems (fwd)

Yorick WIlks yorick at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Sat Nov 20 17:55:12 UTC 2004

Sorry, we disagree----in my value system slimy, back-handed ad hominem
reprimands like this last, copied to the whole list and making no
intellectual point at all, are infinitely more damaging to lists and
communication than anything i wrote. I was just trying to correct
ignorance after many years of seeing MT unfairly slagged off: this
email has no defensible point at all.
YW