[Corpora-List] Interlingual Machine Translation Systems (fwd)

Bob Parks bobp at clarityconnect.com
Sat Nov 20 19:52:24 UTC 2004

Professor Wilks,
I do trust you understand the issue - that it is not a question of
the meaning of "disagreement". I also trust that you have a wider
sense of the issue at stake - civility in academic discourse.  And I
hope also that you have achieved your status without leaving those
whom you disagree with in fear of personal denigration.
BP