[Corpora-List] text XML representation for NLP

Dan Cristea dcristea at infoiasi.ro
Mon Feb 28 08:09:42 UTC 2005

Hi,

You can find a proposal to describe hierarchical XML schemes for NLP
applications in Cristea, D., and Butnariu C. (2004): Hierarchical
<http://thor.info.uaic.ro/~dcristea/papers/cristea-butnariu-lrec2003.zip>
XML representation for heavily annotated corpora. In Proceedings of the LREC
2004 Workshop on XML-Based Richly Annotated Corpora, Lisbon, Portugal.

Regards,

Dan

  _____