[Corpora-List] POS tagger & syntatic parser

Shahzad Khan sk453 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 10:16:14 UTC 2005

Dear Vander,
I've had excellent experience with RASP (Robust Accurate Statistical Parser).
It does more than POS tagging and syntactic parses, it also extracts the
grammatical relations for you.

This tool is also under active development and won't be 'orphaned' like some
other tools out there, and represents around 25 years of state of the art NLP
knowledge.

You can learn more from:

http://www.informatics.susx.ac.uk/research/nlp/rasp/
http://www.cstit.cl.cam.ac.uk/cgi-bin/p/licence/licence?_page=bli&_id=cC