[Corpora-List] POS tagger & syntatic parser

Klaus Guenther klaus at capitalfocus.org
Tue Jun 7 21:20:00 UTC 2005

I've had quite good success using the TnT tagger, though as I understand
it is no longer maintained. The site hasn't been updated since 1998,
though if you fax in the agreement, you still get access. And of course,
the program is available for DOS/Windows CLI and Linux. The supplied
models gave me approximately 95% accuracy on my corpus of Legal English.

http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~thorsten/tnt/

I'll be checking out the other taggers mentioned on this list and may
add an implementation myself someday.

Regards,
Klaus Guenther

On 6/7/2005 7:28 AM, Vander Viana spake the following words: