[Corpora-List] Calendar corpora

Ming-Feng Tsai mftsai.mftsai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 00:38:30 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,

We are highly interested in analyzing the way that people write calendar in
general.
We searched the CORPORA archieve but found no relative discussion. So we
hope the CORPORA colleagues to provide information or links about projects
and publications on this topic for English and Chinese. Thank you in advance
for your replies.

Best regards,

Ming-Feng Tsai

--
Room 301 (Natural Language Processing Lab.)
Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering
Email: mftsai at nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw