[Corpora-List] Custom tagging validator

Przemek Kaszubski przemka at amu.edu.pl
Sat Nov 5 16:32:21 UTC 2005

Dear Members,

I'm looking for a flexible tool that would validate files tagged by my
students. The tags follow the <tag>tagged_text</tag> convention but are
not linked to any DTD, and entirely my own. I'd like to be able to test
quickly if my students spelled the tag names correctly, closed the tags,
applied the < and > symbols etc. The tagging scheme is simple (sth like
10-12 tags in all), with no embedding or special properties.

Does anyone know of a tool or script of this kind, or perhaps developed one?

Thank you for any help,

Przemek

--
Dr Przemyslaw Kaszubski
+48 61 8293515

PICLE LEARNER CORPUS ONLINE:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/picle.html

COMPREHENSIVE CORPORA BIBLIOGRAPHY:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka

MY SEMINARS:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/seminars.htm

ACADEMIC WRITING PAGE (FULL-TIME PROGRAMME):
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/IFA_writing