[Corpora-List] computers and motivation in SLA

Linda Bawcom linda.bawcom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 11 15:11:55 UTC 2005

Dear Andreea,

I am not an expert in this area, but in addition to Drago's recommendations, you might browse through the articles on this site:    http://iteslj.org/links/TESL/CALL/

Although not  related to high-tech CALL materials, the following article I wrote while teaching in Madrid may be of some small interest as it was, in part, based on action research and includes the results of a short questionnaire where a few of the questions would be related to SLA.  If you do not have access to this journal and are interested, please let me know.

  The Affective Factor of Using E-mail with Students-Modern English Teacher-July 2002

Kindest regards,
Linda Bawcom

Andreea Irina Constantinescu <andreea_irina at hotmail.com> wrote: Hello,

I am searching for materials related to whether CALL materials in the language classroom are motivating the students or not? Any suggestions for readings as well as on the topic as such woulb be extremely appreciated.

Thanks,
Andreea Constantinescu

Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany

3 FREE months of MSN Dial-up Internet service. Click for full details and to sign-up now!

"Any man's death diminishes me because I am envolved in mankind." John Donne