[Corpora-List] Workshop on Weblogging Ecosystems 2006 CFP

Matthew Hurst mhurst at intelliseek.com
Mon Nov 21 14:50:49 UTC 2005

The Third International Workshop on Weblogging Ecosystems will take place in May 2006 in Edinburgh,
UK.  As with the previous workshops, this is being held in conjunction with the International World
Wide Web Conference (WWW-2006). The call for papers for the workshop is available online here:

http://www.blogpulse.com/www2006-workshop/

As with previous workshops, we are calling for papers describing research related to textual,
visual, graphical and/or sociological analysis of the blogosphere. In addition, we are pleased to
announce the release of a large data set of weblog posts in conjunction with the workshop. Please
visit the CFP for details.

Please feel free to distribute this CFP to your colleagues and to appropriate mailing lists.

Sincerely,

Matt Hurst, Natalie Glance, Eytan Adar