[Corpora-List] Questions about collocations and collocation extraction tools

Eric Atwell eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Aug 2 10:43:48 UTC 2006

Nicholas,

about a month ago, Daniel Wiechmann posted a message noting that
Corpus Linguistics and Linguistic Theory journal current issue includes
his paper reviewing 10 rival concordancers;
and I followed up to say Corpora journal first issue includes our paper
comparing 4 concordancers, focussing on how they handle Arabic.
These might be worth including in your survey!

regards

Eric Atwell, Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell, Senior Lecturer, Language research group, School of Computing,
Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, LEEDS LS2 9JT, England