[Corpora-List] Russian corpus linguistics

Eric Atwell eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Feb 13 09:41:29 UTC 2006

Anna,

Serge Sharoff at Leeds University is a leading expert in Russian corpus
linguistics, for papers and other useful resources see his websites
http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/ssharoff and
http://corpus.leeds.ac.uk/

Also, you could try contacting Veronika Jermolina, also here at Leeds
University, undertaking an undergraduate Final Project, a corpus-based
study of the "diaspora" of Russian in use outside current Russia; she
has contact details of interested researchers in Estonia and elsewhere.

I hope this helps

Eric Atwell, Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell, Senior Lecturer, Language research group, School of Computing,
Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, LEEDS LS2 9JT, England