[Corpora-List] Russian corpus linguistics

Victor Zakharov vz1311 at mail.ru
Mon Feb 20 08:53:43 UTC 2006

Anna,

do you know corpus linguistics experts which are near you?
I mean the creators of the HANCO Corpus of Russian.
This project has been running since 2001 in the Department of Slavonic and Baltic Languages and Literatures at the University of Helsinki (see http://www.slav.helsinki.fi/hanco/index_en.html).
The Head of the project is Professor Arto Mustajoki.
An other person for contacts is Mihail Kopotev (Mihail.Kopotev at helsinki.fi).

Victor Zakharov
Mathematical Lingguistics Department
Saint-Petersburg Stata University, Russia