[Corpora-List] Corpora for ESP

Chris Butler csblists at telefonica.net
Thu Jan 12 11:35:28 UTC 2006

Dear list members,

On behalf of Susana Doval, many thanks to the people who provided her with
the following information on corpora for ESP:

**********
STELLA TAGNIN
Take a look at www.fflch.usp.br/dlm/comet.

Then, on the right hand side, click on CorTec.  I think the rest is
self-explanatory.

you can´t access the texts, but can get a wordlist and use the concordancer.

SERGE SHAROFF
in my view the best option is to collect the corpus you want
automatically using BootCat tools:
http://wacky.sslmit.unibo.it/

 Rafa³ L. Górski
How silly my reply might seem, consider using as a corpus hansards of the
Parliament.
http://www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk/pa/ld/ldhansrd.htm
Of course if you want it tagged, you have to do it by yourself, what is bad
news.
********

Chris Butler
Honorary Professor, University of Wales Swansea, UK