[Corpora-List] Corpora for ESP

Przemek Kaszubski przemka at amu.edu.pl
Thu Jan 12 12:33:36 UTC 2006

Dear Chris,

Off the top of my head here are a few more links

1. Companion website the book "Working with Specialized Language"

http://www.routledge.com/textbooks/0415236991/links/links.html

2. The PolyU English Department Language Bank

http://langbank.engl.polyu.edu.hk/indexl.html

3. Mark Davies' VIEW service (finely definable registers):

http://view.byu.edu/

4. Business Letter Corpus:

http://ysomeya.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

I'm sure there is a lot more.

Regards,

Przemek

--
Dr Przemyslaw Kaszubski
+48 61 8293515

PICLE LEARNER CORPUS ONLINE:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/picle.html

COMPREHENSIVE CORPORA BIBLIOGRAPHY:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka

MY SEMINARS:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/seminars.htm

ACADEMIC WRITING PAGE (FULL-TIME PROGRAMME):
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/IFA_writing