[Corpora-List] Please participate in a quick category rating survey

Raluca Budiu budiu at parc.com
Mon Jan 23 21:02:48 UTC 2006

Hello, all,

We are conducting an investigation of how people make choices in a =
hierachical structure such as a web page or a directory.  We're also =
trying to investigate methods of using corpora to automatically estimate =
degree of hypernymy and plan to evaluate these methods by comparing them =
to human ratings.

We would be very grateful if you could spend  a few minutes to fill in =
this category rating survey. It's located at:

http://glsa.parc.com/ratings/<https://moonraker.ad.parc.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://glsa.parc.com/ratings/>

It should take at most 15 minutes. Please do not think too hard about =
the answers; there are no correct answers.

We will not be recording any information about who you are, so your =
response will be completely anonymous.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Raluca

 --