[Corpora-List] Prototype semantics experiment

brian pardini btpardini at earthlink.net
Wed May 17 14:43:14 UTC 2006

Hello all

I deeply apologize for the trouble a number of people have been
having with submitting their responses to my semantics questionnaire
via email.  I have posted a warning on the questionnaire pages about
this.

(I originally intended to use a back end php script to handle
looking into moving to another host that will allow back end scripting.)

Thank you Diana, Linda, and Viktor for your kind comments on this
problem!

Cheers

Brian