[Corpora-List] spectral clustering

chris brew cbrew at acm.org
Fri Aug 31 12:35:11 UTC 2007

Marco

We just used the Heigenvectors function from

http://numpy.scipy.org/numpydoc/numpy-18.html#pgfId-306314

This particular array interface for Python is getting a bit aged. We found
it adequate for smallish (50-100 item) datasets, but had less success
with larger collections.

There is a huge body of work on numerical linear algebra. I'd be interested
in hearing how you do with this technology and what you finish up doing.

Chris