[Corpora-List] lexicographic tools for parallel/comparable corpora

Joerg Tiedemann tiedeman at let.rug.nl
Tue Feb 6 19:41:47 UTC 2007

Thanks for the responses I've got already. Maybe I should have mentioned
that I need this information for a survey and not directly for my own
work. I'm not a lexicorgrapher myself but I would like to know what kind
of tools they use when working with parallel and comparable corpora.
That's why I asked about user experience as well to get an idea about the
"state-of-the-art" in corpus-driven multilingual lexicography.

I will post a summary to the list (so you don't have to include the
corpora list when responding).

Thanks again,

Jörg