[Corpora-List] lexicographic tools for parallel/comparable corpora

tufis at racai.ro tufis at racai.ro
Wed Feb 7 09:39:06 UTC 2007

Hi Jörg,

Here are some references to our work in exploiting parallel corpora:

Best regards,

Dan

---------------
Dan Tufiº: Word Senses: The Stepping Stones in Semantic-Based Natural Language
Processing. In IFIP International Federations for Information Processing,
Volume 204, Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations, eds.
Maglogianis, I., Karpouzis, K., Bramer, M. (Boston, Springer), 2006, pp.
575-582, ISBN 0-387-34223-0

Alexandru Ceauºu, Dan ªtefãnescu, Dan Tufiº:Acquis Communautaire sentence
alignment using Support Vector Machines. In proceedings of the   5th LREC
Conference, Genoa, Italy, 22-28 May, 2006, pp2134-2137 , ISBN 2-9517408-2-4,
EAN 9782951740822

Dan Tufiº, Radu Ion, Alexandru Ceauºu, Dan ªtefãnescu: Improved Lexical
Alignment by Combining Multiple Reified Alignments. In Proceedings of the 11th
Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational
Linguistics (EACL2006), Trento, Italy, 3-7 April, 2006, pp. 153-160, ISBN
1-9324-32-61-2

Dan Tufiº, Radu Ion: Evaluating the word sense disambiguation accuracy with
three different sense inventories. In Proceedings of the Natural Language
Understanding and Cognitive Systems Symposium, Miami, Florida, May 2005, pp.
118-127, ISBN 972-8865-23-6

Dan Tufiº, Radu Ion, Nancy Ide: Fine-Grained Word Sense Disambiguation Based on
Parallel Corpora, Word Alignment, Word Clustering and Aligned Wordnets. In
proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Computational Linguistics,
COLING2004, Geneva, 2004, pp. 1312-1318, ISBN 1-9324432-48-5

Dan Tufiº. Term Translations in Parallel Corpora: Discovery and Consistency
Check. In Proceedings of the 4th LREC Conference, Lisabona, 2004, pp. 1981-1984

Dan Tufiº, Ana Maria Barbu, Radu Ion, Extracting Multilingual Lexicons from
Parallel Corpora, Computers and the Humanities, Volume 38, Issue 2, May  2004,
Pages 163 – 189  (http://dx.doi.org/10.1023/B:CHUM.0000031172.03949.48) ISSB
0010-4817

Dan Tufiº ”A cheap and fast way to build useful translation lexicons” in
Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Computational Linguistics,
COLING2002,  Taipei, 25-30 August, 2002, pp. 1030-1036, ISBN 1-55860-894

This mail was sent through IMP (http://horde.org/imp/) @ valhalla.racai.ro

For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/