[Corpora-List] Translation problem - any Finns here?

Laura Löfberg laura.lofberg at pp.inet.fi
Wed Jan 3 13:50:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how to translate the word 'tagset' into Finnish. Do we even have a word for it? At least I haven't managed to find anything. I would also be curious to know how you translate 'tag' into Finnish. Do you use tagi, tägi, tunniste (http://www.tsk.fi/termitalkoot/), leima (http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/kit/term/intro.shtml) or what?

All the best,

Laura Löfberg

Researcher
School of Modern Languages and Translation Studies
University of Tampere
Finland