[Corpora-List] Looking for Packages/Tools for drawing Dependency Trees in LaTeX

Gerold Schneider gschneid at ifi.unizh.ch
Mon Jan 15 16:00:05 UTC 2007

Dear Devi

A couple of years ago my colleague Diego Molla Aliod has written a
LaTeX style that displays Link Grammar links. I have subsequently
adapted it to display dependencies in the classical arrow notation.
If you prefer the equivalent stemma/tree notation, you may have to
adapt a package like qtree.

The style and self-explaining examples can be downloaded from my
homepage under

http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/cl/gschneid/latex/

The style can display crossing dependencies and different dependency
types. Since you have to provide character positions, it is not user-
friendly but simple to use and versatile. I hope that you will find
it helpful.

Best regards

Gerold

==