[Corpora-List] similarities within sentences

Zhang Min mzhang at i2r.a-star.edu.sg
Fri May 4 10:30:03 UTC 2007

Convolution tree kernel is an effective similarity measure between two tree structures. It can serve as a syntax-based similarity measure between two sentences. Besides, it has a nice property that calculating implicitly dot product between two vectors in a high-dimensional feature space.

1) Michael Collins and Nigel Duffy. 2001. Convolution kernels for natural language. NIPS-2001
2) David Haussler. 1999. Convolution kernels on discrete structures. Technical Report UCSC-CRL-99-10