[Corpora-List] similarities within sentences

Ted Pedersen tpederse at d.umn.edu
Fri May 4 18:18:45 UTC 2007

Greetings,

We created a Perl module that measures the similarity between two
input strings (sentences, etc.) using similarity and/or relatedness
measures based on WordNet.

http://search.cpan.org/~jasonm/Text-Similarity-0.02/

There are references in the package if you are interested in getting
more background, and of course we are always happy to answer
questions. The software is free (open source under GPL) and written in
Perl which should run most places.

Note that it does require that you also install WordNet and
WordNet-Similarity, about which you can find information here :
http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/similarity.html

Enjoy,
Ted

--