[Corpora-List] Re: Current state of the art of POS tagging/evaluation?

Yannick Versley versley at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri May 4 14:14:47 UTC 2007

Dear Peter,

> > TnT has recently been open-sourced.
>
> Where can I find any source code? On the website you can read
Sorry, my mistake. I thought it would have been made open source with the
HeartOfGold HPSG parser, but as seen on
http://heartofgold.dfki.de/Download.html
it is (i) still proprietary, i.e. only free of charge
for non-commercial, non-profit research purposes
and (ii) you only get a Linux x86 binary
(I thought that it would be otherwise because I could suddenly get it without
any printed and faxed licence agreement).

Best regards,
Yannick
--
Yannick Versley
Seminar für Sprachwissenschaft, Abt. Computerlinguistik