[Corpora-List] List of separable verbs in German

Yannick Versley versley at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Nov 26 10:13:20 UTC 2007

Dear Andrea,

> can anyone point me to a list (as exhaustive as possible) of
> separable verbs in German? Or, in the worst case, even an approximate
> number of how many there are in the German language?
The dictionary of the CDG parser is freely available and also contains
information on 4329 separable verbs. See
http://nats-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/view/CDG/DownloadPage
If you want something bigger, you could of course also try IMSLex (which is
not free) or a verb list from an automatically parsed corpus (which might
contain about 10.000 usable entries, along with a significant amount of noise
that you'd have to sift through - but let me know if you want one).

Best,
Yannick
--
Yannick Versley
Seminar für Sprachwissenschaft, Abt. Computerlinguistik