[Corpora-List] Data-Driven Learning materials

CRuehlemann at aol.com CRuehlemann at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 16:39:12 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I do apologise if my contribution comes a bit late (or has been made by
someone else already). Upon browsing most of the contributions so far it  occurred
to me that an important corpus-based publication has not yet been  mentioned,
namely CUP's Touchstone series which has an entire syllabus  derived from the
ICE, and a particular focus on the grammar of authentic spoken  language
(based on research on CANCODE).

McCarthy, M. J., J. McCarten and H. Sandiford. (2006). Touchstone.  Student’s
book 4. Cambridge: Cambridge University  Press

Best
Chris