[Corpora-List] Precision and Recall

Afzal, Naveed N.Afzal at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Apr 18 08:41:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

There is a good reference in the following book regarding evaluation (Precision and Recall) :

	Christopher D. Manning, Prabhakar Raghavan and Hinrich Schütze, Introduction to Information Retrieval, Cambridge University Press. 2008.

You can find the online slides of the book on the following link:
	http://www-csli.stanford.edu/~hinrich/information-retrieval-book.html

Hopefully this will help.

Regards,
Naveed Afzal