[Corpora-List] Converting Penn Treebank into Dependency Parse

Kuebler, Sandra Claudia skuebler at indiana.edu
Sun Apr 20 17:35:04 UTC 2008

Hi Jordan,

There is a tool called LTH Converter, by Pierre Nugues and and Richard
Johannson, you can find it at: http://nlp.cs.lth.se/pennconverter/.
This is the tool that was used to prepare the English data for the
CoNLL 2007 Shared Task on dependency parsing. It is an improved version
of the Penn2malt, a tool  developed by Joakim Nivre and his group,
which can be found at:
http://w3.msi.vxu.se/~nivre/research/Penn2Malt.html

Best,

Sandra