[Corpora-List] Data-Driven Learning materials

CRuehlemann at aol.com CRuehlemann at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 17:37:24 UTC 2008

Dear Alex,

Yes I guess you're right suggesting that Touchstone doesn't offer DDL
techniques, but I thought the series deserves mention because it does  qualify for
the labes DDL material. (and because of it thoroughly being based  on, or
informed by, a corpus it is no doubt a milestone in the history of EFL  textbooks).

BTW, the corpus the series is based on is not the ICE as I wrongly stated
but the CIC (Cambridge International Corpus). Sorry for this.

Best

Chris