[Corpora-List] Feature structures unification algorithm

Ken Litkowski ken at clres.com
Wed Feb 20 16:00:07 UTC 2008

Can anyone point me to a C or C++ implementation of the standard
unification algorithm, perhaps with an occur check and other extensions
noted in the literature (path inequalities, negation, set-valued
features, disjunction).  The implementations I've seen (which all appear
to be quite dated) seem to be in Prolog, where I believe the nature of
the language itself is exploited in the unification process.  It is not
necessary for me that this code be publicly available.

	Ken
--
Ken Litkowski                     TEL.: 301-482-0237
CL Research                       EMAIL: ken at clres.com
9208 Gue Road
Damascus, MD 20872-1025 USA       Home Page: http://www.clres.com