[Corpora-List] Feature structures unification algorithm

Rob Malouf rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Feb 20 16:21:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

There's a basic implementation of a no-frills unifier in python as
part of nltk:

	http://nltk.sourceforge.net/

and there's a much fancier one in LISP that's part of the LKB:

	http://wiki.delph-in.net/moin/LkbTop

Neither are in C/C++, but they are pretty straightforward procedural
implementations, so they should be pretty easy to translate (unlike a
prolog version...)

---
Rob Malouf <rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu>
Department of Linguistics and Asian/Middle Eastern Languages
San Diego State University