[Corpora-List] Part of Speech annotation of Persian and Urdu corpora

Diana Maynard d.maynard at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 12:41:24 UTC 2008

As long as you remain in close contact with the company performing the
annotation, and have plenty of feedback and interaction during the
process,  so that you can revise things as necessary, then it shouldn't
be a problem. There's no reason why the annotation process can't be
symbiotic while still employing a company to do your annotation, as long
as it's managed carefully.
Diana