[Corpora-List] Tools for historical languages?

René Witte witte at ipd.uka.de
Thu Nov 20 17:16:44 UTC 2008

Within the "Durm" project we worked with 19th-century German documents on
architecture:
	http://www.semanticsoftware.info/durm

One of the tools we developed within this project is a self-learning
lemmatizer for German nouns (open source) that can deal with old, specialized
terminology:
	http://www.semanticsoftware.info/durm-german-lemmatizer

René