[Corpora-List] Source code corpora

Alexandre Rafalovitch arafalov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 19:24:59 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Klaus Guenther
<klaus.guenther at split.uni-bamberg.de> wrote:
> So the main issue is finding code that can reliably be attributed to an
> author in an unmodified form and discovering details that are not
> attributable to the project's coding standard. I know of no such corpus.

This sounds like an interesting pre-condition research project then,
as an inversion of 'keeping to the coding standards'.

Take a set of source code repositories and determine whether all
contribution are bellow or above the threshold of similarity.
Something with self-organisation, perhaps, and then comparing number
of clusters with number of actual developers.

Research group: http://www.clt.mq.edu.au/Research/
Hmm.

Regards,
    Alex.