[Corpora-List] Source code corpora

Klaus Guenther klaus.guenther at split.uni-bamberg.de
Thu Nov 20 19:29:56 UTC 2008

Many modern projects provide API documentation that is automatically
generated. This would seem to be nearly a reverse of the mapping you
desire to study. Such projects include phpDocumentor that use blocks of
comments within the code (phpdoc, javadoc, etc.).

If you are particularly interested in system requirements, I am not
quite sure how you could map this to the code itself, unless compiler
optimisation is taken into account. Nonetheless, that is mainly automated.

Regards,
Klaus

--
Klaus Guenther