[Corpora-List] concordance program for large files

Sébastien Paumier paumier at univ-mlv.fr
Wed Sep 3 07:53:16 UTC 2008

Hello,
you can try Unitex. It has been designed to work with large files (>600
megabytes), it works in Unicode and it's an open source and
multiplatform software:

http://igm.univ-mlv.fr/~unitex

Best regards,
Sébastien Paumier

--
Sébastien Paumier
Institut Gaspard-Monge - Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée